United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still there, and Solskjaer made them train there at one point last season to see how it was back in the good old days or some shit like that.
Wow..I actually thought you were joking at 1st ....sarcastic......then I realised you were being serious!!
Next up ..a nostalgia trip to the Victoria ground stoke to see where the great Jimmy greenhoff started out before 'we'signed him.lol

That worked out well, didn’t it.
Bit like April 2012 ..City and utd neck and neck for the title. ..Utd due at Etihad ....the great Ferguson takes his team to midwales to escape the pressure and relax before the big game....only for his outplayed red wankers to manage nil shots on goal all match...yes nil...
.Fergie lost his cool on the touchline with Bobby...scholes got wound up on the pitch. .and Chris smalling who days earlier had announced
" city will crack"
Lost concentration and Failed to pick up Vinny from the corner.. 1nil !!
How the South stand upper rejoiced !
No one ever talks about the midweek trip to Wales as one of fergie scums masterstroke management moves.

Bit like April 2012 ..City and utd neck and neck for the title. ..Utd due at Etihad ....the great Ferguson takes his team to midwales to escape the pressure and relax before the big game....only for his outplayed red wankers to manage nil shots on goal all match...yes nil...
.Fergie lost his cool on the touchline with Bobby...scholes got wound up on the pitch. .and Chris smalling who days earlier had announced
" city will crack"
Lost concentration and Failed to pick up Vinny from the corner.. 1nil !!
How the South stand upper rejoiced !
No one ever talks about the midweek trip to Wales as one of fergie scums masterstroke management moves.

The whole squad were distracted in wales from leaving their wife's at home with Giggsy on the prowl spreading his utd dna

Haha i didn't know he made them train at the cliff, turns out it was before the derby! Check out this article, fucking hilarious:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/manc...jaers-decision-manchester-city-clash-9318050/

Solskjaer explained the move to his squad at the team hotel and recounted ‘old stories’ about his days at the training ground between 1996 and 2000. Ferguson opted to move from the iconic training ground to United’s current Carrington complex because he felt the club had outgrown the site and it was too open to the public.

United’s starting XI against City was leaked almost three hours before kick-off and Solskjaer admitted training at the Cliff may have given away any selection surprises. ‘It is not a big surprise. We were training at The Cliff, it is quite open there and the neighbours can see,’ said Solskjaer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The week he was found out ! Bobby had him by the short and curlies, he knew his time had come, jumped ship not long after !
So did Scholes... after Dejong showed him how real central midfielders tackle.
Getting sent off in a showpeice fa cup semi final at Wembley the year before, getting crunched by Nigel and being gutted in the last seconds of the last day of the season at Sunderland was enough for him (altho of course he came back...)

Wow..I actually thought you were joking at 1st ....sarcastic......then I realised you were being serious!!
Next up ..a nostalgia trip to the Victoria ground stoke to see where the great Jimmy greenhoff started out before 'we'signed him.lol

Yep, training at the Cliff, video nights and he brought back Thursday quiz nights. He’s a proper clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.