Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
from what they were saying Norwich are having defensive problems with injuries ,they look shite at the back before their injuries watch them look like a brick wall with a make shift defence.

im going for a 6-0 to city, attacking wise Norwich look half decent, but imo they play the way that will suit us,we will get a few on Saturday.

Hope all you lovely people who are going will be taking note of the journey that we have to go through, the other way, to get to home games.

I think Norwich might give us a scare, they play differently than most clogging teams just up from the championship though I suppose most promoted teams are like that these days - they put teams like Burnley to shame imo. Still I think we will win comfortably

1-3 City

I think Norwich might give us a scare, they play differently than most clogging teams just up from the championship though I suppose most promoted teams are like that these days - they put teams like Burnley to shame imo. Still I think we will win comfortably

1-3 City
We seem to struggle more against organised sides like Burnley. Judging from the Norwich match against Chelsea we should win this by 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.