United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like April 2012 ..City and utd neck and neck for the title. ..Utd due at Etihad ....the great Ferguson takes his team to midwales to escape the pressure and relax before the big game....only for his outplayed red wankers to manage nil shots on goal all match...yes nil...
.Fergie lost his cool on the touchline with Bobby...scholes got wound up on the pitch. .and Chris smalling who days earlier had announced
" city will crack"
Lost concentration and Failed to pick up Vinny from the corner.. 1nil !!
How the South stand upper rejoiced !
No one ever talks about the midweek trip to Wales as one of fergie scums masterstroke management moves.

Can I nominate this as post of the week ? it brought back some great memories.

Yep, training at the Cliff, video nights and he brought back Thursday quiz nights. He’s a proper clown.
I am not sure about the video nights but he has had to stop the Thursday night quizzes as he has other pressing issues to deal with.

Someone's on drugs....

Manchester United will not budge on their £179million (€200m) asking price for Paul Pogba when the transfer window re-opens in January, according to reports in Spain.

He’s the biggest most overrated fraud in football.

Good news for us they won’t “budge” on the asking price. Means he’s stay there a long time.

BY THE WAY... read an article today that said Ole should be given time, pointed to Klopp and Pep as examples of why he needs more time alluding to the fact that they also struggled in the beginning. Almost pissed my pants, what a comparison.

We need more articles like that one to keep the SOO campaign going.

He’s the biggest most overrated fraud in football.

Good news for us they won’t “budge” on the asking price. Means he’s stay there a long time.

BY THE WAY... read an article today that said Ole should be given time, pointed to Klopp and Pep as examples of why he needs more time alluding to the fact that they also struggled in the beginning. Almost pissed my pants, what a comparison.

We need more articles like that one to keep the SOO campaign going.

Now that is funny. Fancy comparing two great managers to the paper boy.

Yeah I get that just saying the rags will go for him if Sancho wants to go there or not is a different matter? More inclined to think Sancho is thinking bigger a Madrid or a Barcelona.
I had him down for the M word club especially if Leroy had signed for the great german team. But I don't think they can cough up the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.