Vincent Kompany testimonial

Fair play to all the rags that turned up to play. Scholes, Carrick and RVP in particular were absolute class.

Seconded. Saw quite a few kids in the stadium in Rag shirts but let em off this once.

Still mystified about what happened to Ireland, he was unstoppable for a couple of years, still looked half decent today!
Suspect that mental health issues curtailed his top level career.

Such a shame he couldn’t play, but what fantastic cause and what a man. We’ve had an abundance of talent since the takeover but I don’t think we’d have achieved anywhere near as much had we not had the captain we’ve had at the same time, he’s helped all of them maximise it.

Just for tonight, I have to say as well, Scholes is just obscenely good. Not building the England team around him was the national teams biggest mistake.

What a superb night and one to put our differences to one side , it was Vinny's night and for an admirable cause , the booing of ex-rags was to be expected . But overall a 51,000 turn out from the empty seats was a brilliant effort , nice to see some of our heroes , the player who impressed me was Stephen Ireland , he wound back the years and looked like the Superman from a decade ago.

Such a shame he couldn’t play, but what fantastic cause and what a man. We’ve had an abundance of talent since the takeover but I don’t think we’d have achieved anywhere near as much had we not had the captain we’ve had at the same time, he’s helped all of them maximise it.

Just for tonight, I have to say as well, Scholes is just obscenely good. Not building the England team around him was the national teams biggest mistake.

Typical Kompany being injured for his own testimonial!

What a superb night and one to put our differences to one side , it was Vinny's night and for an admirable cause , the booing of ex-rags was to be expected . But overall a 51,000 turn out from the empty seats was a brilliant effort , nice to see some of our heroes , the player who impressed me was Stephen Ireland , he wound back the years and looked like the Superman from a decade ago.

Though stevie was excellent in the first half.

Could have been such a good player of his head was right.

city should do more of theses games (testimonial) or charity games ?? and not just for players that have been here ten years, once a season charity game and have the old players from both city and united play or a rest of the world ?? as a football club manchester city are a big club now and maybe giving something back each season will keep the media of our backs about the money

david silva testimonial / charity game will be another great night next season, and going forward would be great to keep them going season after season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.