Vincent Kompany testimonial

Enjoyed the night immensely and a worthy ‘send off’ for a true City legend. I do feel, however, that our team should have been billed as ‘A Handful of City Legends, A Few Shit Players Who Once Turned Out For The Club and A Couple of Randoms’.

I really enjoyed the evening. It was great to see all those old faces from and be able to show our appreciation of their efforts for the Blue cause.

I can’t disagree with Vinnie naming NdJ as MotM, but Kolo, Joleon, Stephen, Martin and Zaba all had good games. It’s hard to believe that Ireland can’t find a club.

It was a great atmosphere at Etihad and a wonderful charity will receive a very welcome boost.

Stephen Ireland was absolutely fantastic today.
Quite hard to believe he is without a club a big shame that we let him go in that swap deal for Milner to Villa.
His talent is not in any doubt....

He got quite the pat on the back and congratulations from Pep he was definitely impressed!

Just got home (to Cheltenham). Was in two minds about going after hearing that the M6 Northbound was shut. Journey up via the Derbyshire Dales was actually not too bad.

It was good to see some old City players and kudos to the opponents for turning out and putting on a show (plus Mark Hughes and sundry others who added to the day).

I agree with some of the posts about the poor organisation - how difficult would it have been to read the teams out? Also think there could have been a bit more entertainment at half time - I was expecting an Oasis reunion at the very least!

Thanks VK - gonna miss you!

51,000 - wow. Great to meet up with some blue moon characters. Match was a bit meh but that was not the issue.

Well done vinny and thanks.

was behind a car going home C17 YWW, am I your new stalker? And do I spend to much time reading off topic if that's the first thing that came to mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.