Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out “indefinitely “ according to Liam Clueless at our very own muen
I guess that is accurate until City give a time frame publicly.

If it's genuinely only a 2 month/ 10 week injury we should hear something soon or see photos of him in the gym or training on his own etc.

Is he saying he's set to be back on November 7th or is it a pic from the 11th July?
(Obviously the pic is from preseason given he only had surgery a week ago)

What happened to the more "detailed prognosis in due course"?

The media keep saying we wont see him until the New Year, but I hope that is based on interpretation of a brief club statement which left a lot of room for speculation.

Good article on BBC football about how City cope without Laporte. Man City: Does Guardiola trust Stones and Otamendi to cover for Laporte?

What happened to the more "detailed prognosis in due course"?

The media keep saying we wont see him until the New Year, but I hope that is based on interpretation of a brief club statement which left a lot of room for speculation.

Good article on BBC football about how City cope without Laporte. Man City: Does Guardiola trust Stones and Otamendi to cover for Laporte?

I just read this article, sorry if this has been said elsewhere, but I really don't think it's as big an issue as they're trying to make it - in the 17/18 season when we started the greatest winning streak in English football they started 7 league games on the spin together, until Stones pulled up with an injury away to Leicester them two were great together.

Not when we have 75-80% possession most games. Even in more evenly matched games we tend to have 55-60% possession.

Mendy has done well defensively in some games, Arsenal on his debut and Wolves away last season much less so. But we don’t know what he’s be like with 30 games under his belt, it might just be a rhythm thing.

The rhythm of the night, the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.