Norwich Away Pub - Compleat Angler is now for Norwich fans only

Being told to go Stadia Bar on Upper King Street. Sports bar that welcomes away fans and and will have the cricket on as well. Just in wrong direction from ground.

When I went to Norwich a couple of yours ago (cup match), we went in the Bell Hotel in the town centre. Excellent pub, its a wetherspoons so it opens early (8am), and serves a nice breakfast. Its was mixed with both norwich, and City fans in there.

That all sounds a bit fishy.

Or have we fallen for it hook, line and sinker?

I’m staying in Norwich at the moment with work. Great place, I went for a Nando’s the other night on the riverside area opposite the ground. We walked past a Wetherspoons which I imagine will be rammed. I’m eating around there again tomorrow and will look out for some more boozers

Has a pub been decided?
There is a big spoons just down from the station right next to the river , it has a large outside area which will be ideal for today , went in the Compleat Angler last night but was told it was home fans only on match days .

There is a big spoons just down from the station right next to the river , it has a large outside area which will be ideal for today , went in the Compleat Angler last night but was told it was home fans only on match days .
I’d be interested to see if you get in.
Went in there a few seasons back and it was really nice, two levels and seating outside along the river.
Then the last time we went they were checking tickets and not allowing away fans in.

The Last Pub Standing, on King Street is about 10 minutes from the ground, good selection of beers. Also the Maids Head is good, by thecathedral. I live near Norwich, & always thought Compleat Angler was a dump.

I’d be interested to see if you get in.
Went in there a few seasons back and it was really nice, two levels and seating outside along the river.
Then the last time we went they were checking tickets and not allowing away fans in.
If you had no colours on I’d think they would let you in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.