Vincent Kompany testimonial

Is it just me that thought that last night was just a bit shit?

Yeah, absolutely awful. Expected the match to be shit but it wasn't even played like an exhibition or in a entertaining way. As someone who never leaves until the end normally me and my mate lasted until the 40th minute and decided to head into town to watch the 2nd half with a couple of pints.

Yeah, absolutely awful. Expected the match to be shit but it wasn't even played like an exhibition or in a entertaining way. As someone who never leaves until the end normally me and my mate lasted until the 40th minute and decided to head into town to watch the 2nd half with a couple of pints.
I left just after the 70th minute.

Not been for three years and got fed up with glory hunters, people making you get up when they needed a piss and kids kicking my seat.

Just reminded me I'd rather watch at home or at the pub.

Is it just me that thought that last night was just a bit shit?

The sentiment of it all was great.

The fact that the man whose testimonial it was couldn't play and we had some Anderlecht players who nobody had heard of coming on to fill in, was a bit of a joke in all honesty.

Should have been a 60 minute match and then maybe a shootout or something.

Great crowd, awful entertainment.

All things conspired that was the most typical City send off we could hope to give one of our legends.

Well done one and all!

The highlight for me was when Didi Hamann came on and my daughter said "Who's that, he's really old, he looks like you, Dad". I've got the best part of ten years on Hamann so I was happy.

The sentiment of it all was great.

The fact that the man whose testimonial it was couldn't play and we had some Anderlecht players who nobody had heard of coming on to fill in, was a bit of a joke in all honesty.

Should have been a 60 minute match and then maybe a shootout or something.

Great crowd, awful entertainment.
Seemed odd they didn’t announce the teams before or who the subs were on the screens, it was like no one was sure who was playing and who wasn’t
Everyone in the ground was waiting to see Balotelli only to find he wasn’t even a sub and the announcer didn’t realise kompanys brother was on until he’d been on 15 minutes!

Might start a poll, who's carrying the most timber, Micah or Luke Shaw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.