Your views on the ownership of Manchester City

Just a little worried that if our main owner can sell 13 percent to the Chinese then selling another percentage to Donald Trump and/or Putin is not out of the question.

Hello Cityzens,

I am currently writing my MSc dissertation looking at how different models of football club ownership affects how fans feel engaged with their clubs and I would like your help!

Below is a link to a quick survey that asks a few questions on the ownership model of the club and how this may or may not affect how engaged you feel. I will then compare your results to fans of other clubs and see what trends may emerge.

All answers will be anonymous and if you have any questions about how the responses are stored and presented please feel free to shoot me a private message.

Thanks for your help!

Survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oS-lRug9e7QOLSYILRlSaF3UDkmWntJ4xydXzWFAJwM/edit#responses

Should go on rag cafe or a Liverpool fan site your replies should be quite the eye opener lol!

Don't forget we are part of CFG we are not singularly owned.

Is that true? Remember we are not owned by a sovereign wealth fund (as the press would have you believe - hence the state owned slur!) we are owned by an individual- who purchased us with his own cash. He has separately acquired other clubs - such a NYCFC - so we are now part of the CFG but ultimately we are owned by the Sheikh.

Just a little worried that if our main owner can sell 13 percent to the Chinese then selling another percentage to Donald Trump and/or Putin is not out of the question.
Selling a share to the chinese was strategic as part of our plans for involvement in that market.. China tends to require joint ventures if a foreign company wishes to set up there.
Thus, we are not likely to sell to any old Tom Dick Harry Donald or Vlad.

I’ve answered the questionnaire, but it’ll probably be hijacked by rival fans who will answer negatively.
Yep, can't see the point of these as there is no way on earth that they will ever be even close to accurate. It's similar to the 'how did you rate the England players' votes on the BBC or Sky, Sterling will always be marked down by the morons.

Thanks for your responses everybody, I have enough so have closed the survey.

I've had some really useful comments - I appreciate all your help.

If anybody wants further information send me a private message. Good luck for the season ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.