Vincent Kompany testimonial

I thought we showed a lot of class with the applause for Van Persie, and (pantomime booing for Neville aside), the general acceptance of the United players.
Disappointed that we couldn't see Balotelli, but then again, I remember being at the Swamp circa 88 (Moran Testimonial?) when George Best was supposed to be playing for the rags against City, but elected to get pissed instead.

I thought we showed a lot of class with the applause for Van Persie, and (pantomime booing for Neville aside), the general acceptance of the United players.
Disappointed that we couldn't see Balotelli, but then again, I remember being at the Swamp circa 88 (Moran Testimonial?) when George Best was supposed to be playing for the rags against City, but elected to get pissed instead.

Do you want a pint of stella georgie best

i think (and i'm by no means up to full speed on it) that Milner said that he was backing Utd to win in the derby match after he left for the dippers. Utd winning would obv be to the dippers advantage. Whatever else he's said passed me by somewhat - but even that, with consideration, could have been better if he'd kept it to himself.

Either way, i didn't see him last night, had no idea he was there.

So some people are foaming at the mouth because Milner had the temerity (when asked) to say he would rather his side's title rivals were beaten?

I'd love to see evidence of this bad mouthing. I've heard a lot about it so it must be awful.

However, so far all I've seen from Milner is comments upon arriving at a new club about how he enjoyed his time at City, was treated really well by the fans, yet was looking forward to playing more regularly, and hopefully win trophies like he did with us.

Well you have selective reading and viewing. Trust me he has got plenty of digs in and tried to belittle us. Plenty of fans have heard and seen it which is why he gets stick. If all he had done is what you state he would have been welcome back with open arms.

He is a c**** pure and simple but you of course are entitled to your opinion and can clap and cheer him back when we play the dippers soon.

Well you have selective reading and viewing. Trust me he has got plenty of digs in and tried to belittle us. Plenty of fans have heard and seen it which is why he gets stick. If all he had done is what you state he would have been welcome back with open arms.

He is a c**** pure and simple but you of course are entitled to your opinion and can clap and cheer him back when we play the dippers soon.

I do clap when his name is announced before games with the scouse. I'm sure he couldn't give a sh*t if I do or I don't obvs!

But I've still never seen any evidence of bad mouthing or digs by Milner. Do you have any?

Enjoyed the game,great turnout,nice to see some of the oldies,shame Mario didn't come on,some were singing where the duck is mario,great to see Joe in the flesh

I do clap when his name is announced before games with the scouse. I'm sure he couldn't give a sh*t if I do or I don't obvs!

But I've still never seen any evidence of bad mouthing or digs by Milner. Do you have any?

Give it up. Do your own research. I, among many Blue's have read, seen and heard him get digs in and make snide remarks about our club since he left. Now I think Millner is a c*** you don't. End of conversation.

He has given plenty, if he has nothing good to say, best to keep quite, especially when he was extremely well paid and treated at this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.