Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

...However it is served with far better public transport than Manchester
Too true!
The tram is miles away, & you've already done miles from T2
As for the charges for picking people up: a bloody joke imo. Private hire firms don't now seem to want to pick up & we decided on a black cab to Chorlton. Had to wait for one to turn up, he didn't know the way & the cab absolutely stank of stale fags... V poor!

Is there a train nowadays that will take me to Piccadilly? Starting to sound like a ballache that I don't need my mate to have to deal with in picking us up.

Is there a train nowadays that will take me to Piccadilly? Starting to sound like a ballache that I don't need my mate to have to deal with in picking us up.
Yes mate, used the train yesterday from T1, its a bit of a walk and the travelator thing wasn't working, but doable. Get a ticket beforehand if possible.

Seen T3 made the news yesterday as one of the worse airports and I’m experiencing it first hand today. The time is 1.20 and they have called Belfast and Newquay both 2pm down to those 140s gates which require the passport laser eye treatment again to get to the gate. None of the other gates need this extra check!?

There is now a massive slow line of people snaking right through the seating area waiting to get through. What a joke

Seen T3 made the news yesterday as one of the worse airports and I’m experiencing it first hand today. The time is 1.20 and they have called Belfast and Newquay both 2pm down to those 140s gates which require the passport laser eye treatment again to get to the gate. None of the other gates need this extra check!?

There is now a massive slow line of people snaking right through the seating area waiting to get through. What a joke

It’s them selfish bastards that go back to the end of the queue to get their eye looked down a second time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.