Vincent Kompany testimonial

Bob on. I'm not even really a big Milner fan. Think he did a good job for us as a squad player, with some highlights (e.g. he was excellent in the 1-6)...but he doesn't deserve a statue or anything.

I just fins it remarkable that many of those who mock the scouse mercilessly for needing their 'fannies wiping' about Sterling, act in exactly the same way about Milner.

Actually, I don't find it remarkable - just faintly depressing.
That's motivated reasoning and tribalism for you.

?

Neville never played for City, played for our hated rivals and was playing for the opposition.

Milner played for City, always give his all during his extremely successful period with us and would have been playing for us last night.

And re: Sterling, I thought we were better than their fans?

During the warm up the stadium was pretty empty, I doubt he would have got a bad reception if he came on, affer all scholes and giggs got fuck all last night and vanpersies goal some clapped.

At the end or the day Milner isn't well liked because of the shite he talked about why he left and since he left.

I certainly wouldn't be bothered if some berts had he kled him though, woyld have been few and would probabbly not even register as noise.

Great! I'm finally going to hear all the shite he's said about City.

Are you? Who from?

As I really don't care enough about the subject.

If he had played he would have been clapped, he didn't play but doubt he was missed.

Vinnys day milner is unimportant.

During the warm up the stadium was pretty empty, I doubt he would have got a bad reception if he came on, affer all scholes and giggs got fuck all last night and vanpersies goal some clapped.

At the end or the day Milner isn't well liked because of the shite he talked about why he left and since he left.

I certainly wouldn't be bothered if some berts had he kled him though, woyld have been few and would probabbly not even register as noise.
Berts?

Only in football when someone signs a five year contract and stays for five years and gets dogs abuse for it.

The hatred of Milner is just plain weird, some need to get a life.

Only in football when someone signs a five year contract and stays for five years and gets dogs abuse for it.

The hatred of Milner is just plain weird, some need to get a life.
I doubt think it’s anything to do with his tenure at City nor his decision to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.