#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

If the rags get beat at home to Leicester I doubt Solskjaer will survive much longer. It pains me to say it but we need a rags win to keep the baby faced clown at the helm.

NO.

WE.

DON'T!

Never, ever hope that those horrible, arrogant, scummy, Trafford-dwelling bastards win anything: not even a fucking throw-in.

Unless a rag victory directly benefits Manchester City, of course.

If the rags get beat at home to Leicester I doubt Solskjaer will survive much longer. It pains me to say it but we need a rags win to keep the baby faced clown at the helm.
Leicester will do them! Baby face will be called into Edwoodwoodwood's office first thing Monday to explain. He will point out he has not yet parked in the GPC's packing space, he scored a goal in a cup final 20 years ago, he
NO.

WE.

DON'T!

Never, ever hope that those horrible, arrogant, scummy, Trafford-dwelling bastards win anything: not even a fucking throw-in.

I'm afraid it's done mate! to sum it up in a nutshell = he's f'kin clueless.. won't park in the GPC's parking space at the swamp (right next to the mobile WC), won't pick a penalty taker even though there are guaranteed at least one per game, got a win % of 2% (or something shitty) plays Pogbad all the time even though a fish could see he not 'effin interested and is just taking the cash and he's using all his management experience to build a team around Obi Wan, Syd (Olympic Diving Champ) James and (what the fcuk have I done) MaGuire... A recipe for a top 4 finish if ever I've seen one! haha!

NO.

WE.

DON'T!

The odd win is good for us blues as it keeps United in mediocrity. The board won't know whether to stick or twist. Ole is revered a club hero as a player, but as a manager he's still it'sa rookie and transpiring to be that he's well out of his depth and fuckin' clueless. If they do sack him they are yet again in transition without moving any further forward. But, with Loch supposedly unhappy at spuds the pressure is on full heat for Ole to get it right. Time will tell but the clock is ticking and he won't be afforded the time fergie took to get it right.

The odd win is good for us blues as it keeps United in mediocrity. The board won't know whether to stick or twist. Ole is revered a club hero as a player, but as a manager he's still it'sa rookie and transpiring to be that he's well out of his depth and fuckin' clueless. If they do sack him they are yet again in transition without moving any further forward. But, with Loch supposedly unhappy at spuds the pressure is on full heat for Ole to get it right. Time will tell but the clock is ticking and he won't be afforded the time fergie took to get it right.
Joking apart (for a minute) Yernited are in the top 2-3 clubs in the world. The lady that runs our local shop has more of clue on how to run a business! My rag mates (I have 1 or 2) don't talk to me about football now (lost interest) .. I think they're too big to drop down the leagues but they remind me of a rusty, battered, outdated oil tanker that just limps from port to port, slowly rotting away!

Our goal difference of plus 11...after only 4 games...matches theres after a full 38 game last season.............we ended up with a plus 72 goal difference..
Cum.on.u rags.catch.up.get.baaaach.to where.u once.belonged.
Ha ha said The Clown(ole)
Utd go down...
For all you Manfred Mann fans out there....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.