A Town in Shock

Ah yes the old trump card being played by the detestable scumbag,hope to fuck he gets put in a normal prison and not a psychiatric unit,the cnut deserves everything coming his way and hopefully a slow horrible painful beating for the bastard,everyday till he fucking dies ..

We've gone from apparently he was in a mental hospital to now the perpetrator of this crime is playing it as a trump card. Don't get me wrong if he is guilty and not found to be seriously mentally disordered he deserves what's coming to him but no need to fuel our rage with conjecture.

We've gone from apparently he was in a mental hospital to now the perpetrator of this crime is playing it as a trump card. Don't get me wrong if he is guilty and not found to be seriously mentally disordered he deserves what's coming to him but no need to fuel our rage with conjecture.
i'm not in any way supporting this monster here, but it has to be said that any c*** who kills or harms a child isn't mentally stable.

The 'mentally ill' record is bought out every time - because that is what they are. What's wrong with the picture is that it can be used as a defense. If a person is capable of understanding that another person is alive and that their actions against that person will mean life will be lost, then its murder.

i'm not in any way supporting this monster here, but it has to be said that any c*** who kills or harms a child isn't mentally stable.

The 'mentally ill' record is bought out every time - because that is what they are. What's wrong with the picture is that it can be used as a defense. If a person is capable of understanding that another person is alive and that their actions against that person will mean life will be lost, then its murder.

There's a difference between being mentally unstable and being mentally ill but the lines are pretty blurred these days. If the mental illness/capacity card is played as a defence in this case no doubt there will be psychiatrists and/or psychologists on both sides disagreeing with each other.

There's a difference between being mentally unstable and being mentally ill but the lines are pretty blurred these days. If the mental illness/capacity card is played as a defence in this case no doubt there will be psychiatrists and/or psychologists on both sides disagreeing with each other.

i hear you there, it's the consideration that jail time is a bad thing and 'rehabilitation' is the way forward crew that really throw a spanner in the works.

i just think that if a person has the capacity to understand the basic concept of murder, then whether they are mentally ill or not (and i say that coming from a pov that any murder [bar self defense] is the result of a mental instability), then the punishment should not be watered down. It's murder, and time off the streets (in whatever capacity) should be perma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.