Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 :1 But not the greatest performance to many poor passes and just don't look sharp at the moment. But on the positive side , Caroline Weir stood out and nice to see Megan Campbell back on the pitch .

Full time. Just hope Cushing puts out a decent side in the 2nd leg. The Italian commentary was very pleasant. I didn't understand three words of it so they could have been calling us about the money, the Good Sheikh's camels, how much sand there is in Abu Dhabi - I heard none of it!
Seemed like they didn't know about Megan Campbell's throw in, sounded a bit surprised, even it Italian .

After last weeks derby and our recent successes you would think the official site would have had someone at the game updating it.
Still nothing there, no commentary, no updates. Poor form
Still a lot that can be improved at the Club, just look at the 125 year Anniversary Limited Edition shirt fiasco.

There are some truly incompetent people running certain departments.

We haven’t had a mention from the WSL either about the Women’s Football weekend in November. It’s a strange organisation that’s trying to increase interest in the game and ignores the best supported Club.

Similar pattern to the men’s game - BBC staff allocated to Women’s Football are all ex Arsenal and ex Chelsea and the usual BBC editorial guidelines will apply - mention the Rags in every sentence.

Seemed like they didn't know about Megan Campbell's throw in, sounded a bit surprised, even it Italian .

I've always liked the look of Megan Campbell - she comes across on the footy field as a bit of a mean bastard! And that throw in! She scored a couple of seasons ago with a throw in from nigh on the halfway line v CFC. The ref had given the goal but the bloody lino had spotted that it had gone straight in! VAR would have allowed it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.