City Matters and Kharkiv

183sash

Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points , this may help fans on lower points get a ticket but it will also means there’ll be less City at matches that don’t sell out . I wonder how many of the City Matters committee who voted to suspend the points system are making the 3 1/2 thousand mile round trip

Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points , this may help fans on lower points get a ticket but it will also means there’ll be less City at matches that don’t sell out . I wonder how many of the City Matters committee who voted to suspend the points system are making the 3 1/2 thousand mile round trip
City matters can do no wrong bud, everyone on the Thomas Cook to shaktar got a ticket. Oh wait a minute.........

I read on here that half the people who bought tickets for the Shaktar game last season didn't bother going. So I wouldn't have said it would make a great deal of difference. The people who want to watch City will go anyway, regardless of the fact they won't get 40 points.

I read on here that half the people who bought tickets for the Shaktar game last season didn't bother going. So I wouldn't have said it would make a great deal of difference. The people who want to watch City will go anyway, regardless of the fact they won't get 40 points.
That’s true but now it doesn’t matter if you go or not as far as your place on the loyalty ladder, I know a few who might of gone , they’re giving this one a swerve

Pretty sure points were only awarded when the tickets were picked up in Ukraine

I don't think the points would have mattered, but it would have been a nice way to prove that you were there in years to come for those that don't keep ticket stubs.

Thomas Cook running a trip certainly would have helped though.

Maybe getting TC to offer a guarantee of running a trip in exchange for us guaranteeing them tickets might of been an idea. Still not sure how any of the City fans that the City Matters group represent are helped by the agreement.

If people are only going to away games to build up their loyalty points then that’s worrying in itself.That’s actually pretty strange behaviour to be honest.

I always thought going to the match was about supporting the team and the experience of the day/night out.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.