A message from Forever Bury

Why does a thread about helping bury have to descend into posters abusing other blues. If they want to contribute so what, the amount they contribute is no one else's business.
go fuck yourself,this is bluemoon we can slag off anybody and everybody.

sorry didn't really mean to say go fuck yourself :)

What shape is the business of Bury FC in now? Steve Dale still at the helm despite no matches? I’m assuming they’re yet to be liquidated etc.

What shape is the business of Bury FC in now? Steve Dale still at the helm despite no matches? I’m assuming they’re yet to be liquidated etc.

i think the EFL have took it out of there hands and end of business signs will be up, liquidated means they cease to trade under the name bury fc and everything they own is sold off to pay of the debts, so steve dale will be taken to court and will have to answer questions and will be seen if he has money to pay to anymore dodgy deals in the new of bury fc

the EFL have written off bury football club because the truth is bury football club is finished and will not have a name or ground and any future bury football club has gone, a new club has to be formed and registered in time for next season and have a ground and a safety certificate passed before they can enter a league, if the new owners can buy back the ground or get a lease for a couple of years then they could use the old ground, but i think the council have a big say on the land and if anybody buys it from the sale by the liquidates they will have to go to court to knock it down and build new houses or flats, so again any new club that can be built quickly and have funds maybe it would be just a new trading name and the ground will still be used

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.