Norwich (A) - Pre Match Thread

Norwich (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to read it again. And read all of it.

It does not. Head to head only comes into place when everything is equal .Goal difference is taken into account prior to head to head results

Yes, SBs Premier League link says head-to-head is used after GD and goals scored. I thought I was going mad for a minute there until you posted, Xhavenjoe!

It's worded misleadingly - when they say 'level' in the first paragraph, it later turns out they mean level on points, GD and GS. Previously there'd be a play-off at that point, but this makes a play-off less likely.

I agree with that, it is worded poorly.

So lets get this right, if both teams are level on points at the end of the season, it goes on goal difference first, then head to head ?
Serves me right for trying to read at halftime of my 5-a-side game (we did go on to take home the historic Summer Over 35 cup against all odds, though!).

I hold my hands up as the above readings are, of course, correct. But it is poorly worded when a slightly pissed analyst only partially reads it and concludes it is the direct tiebreaker... imagine what Ball must think!

Whenever Iits Norwich v city I think back to that fantastic goal of Aguero's when he recieved that ball from Tevez and blasted into the net - brilliant!!!

Norwich have injury probs. A solid performance without any brain farts should see us home about 3-1. Watch out for lucky Pukki.
I shall be keeping an eye on old toilet, where nited will be tested by a tactically decent side. Away win, please.

My memory of Norwich in the late 70's/early 80's was them bricking the riverside pub windows,blues running after them and me doing my nursey bit helping someone hit by the glass,those were the days lol,hope it's more civilised these days

Game day,let's 'ave it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.