Norwich (a) post-match thread

Debruyne was quality. Whipping ball after ball in...he had 30 minutes to sort it out and was all over the place. The game changed when he came on and without Otamendis brain fart I fancy our chances getting back in. IMO.

Rodri only one to get pass marks today and considering half our team weren't playing internationals it was flat as fuck for 75 minutes.

Have no idea how we'll manage to fix that defence, whether we move to a back 3 with Rodri in the middle and Cancelo/Mendy Zin playing as WB's it just feels like itll be a struggle until January.

On to the next one boys and girls.

Hats off to Norwich they were superb today, Took full advantage of defensive frailties along with leaving absolutely everything on the pitch.
Very rare we have a day like today. Not very rare of Otamendi having days like that though, But then again he wasnt the only one. Cant really say anybody was good today for us bar Aguero.
When things like this happen though you learn more than papering over cracks when you come through it. Stones and Otamendi CANNOT play together, Were in big trouble with no Laporte for the next 5/6 months.
One man doesn't make our team,, I have a feeling we are going all in for the chumps league this year !

I seen this Norwich against Liverpool where they were raped so easily. Today they scored 3 past us and we struggled so much even for our second...

Its a joke of a result, big 3 points lost today, will have to work extra hard to earn it back, Klopp must be laughing really.

Btw what the fuck was Pep, Arteta doing in the testimonial 2 days ago? they should have been getting ready for this game, gameplan was shit, we couldnt break them down at all, hardly any clear chances while they caused al sort of problems.

I am sure the Norwich manager was analyzing City while Pep and Arteta were doing testimonial, which should have been just after the last game of last season not during our season with some of our current players actually involved in it...

Afwul mistakes in defence, pisspoor from wingbacks, Cancelo,, Foden, will they get fair chance this season?

Norwich wanted it more that should really make Pep think about the preparation.

Bad decision from Pep not to select KdB from the start, no urgency whatsoever to score until we went behind.

Everyone of our last four defenders and goalkeeper (for the first goal) had a shocker today, which cost us in the end.

We just never got into any of our usual attacking rythm, until KdB came on.

Agreed, started the season on fire and he's on the bench. Same goes for Mahrez.

Well done Norwich. Although it's pretty difficult to lose a game when the opposition doesn't field a back four.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.