Norwich (a) post-match thread

I remember thinking we'd lost the league last season when we were beaten off Newcastle in Jan. So 4 points now in September means fuck all, just makes it a bit funnier when the scousers are all rubbing there themselves off thinking about it and it doesn't happen

Five points.

I remember thinking we'd lost the league last season when we were beaten off Newcastle in Jan. So 4 points now in September means fuck all, just makes it a bit funnier when the scousers are all rubbing there themselves off thinking about it and it doesn't happen

To be fair we had Laporte and Kompany at the back then and had Kompany not come back we would not have won the league last season.

We will drop points with these two at the back. They are too error prone, especially Otamendi.

Fernandinho has to start at CB now. Otamendi can’t be trusted.

3 defensive howlers. Need Fernandinho back in the team protecting the defence my view. We beat Tottenham and win today with him.

Fuck sake, that's the league fucking done then.

Sorry had a few beers, edited!

It's okay and I don't think the league is done but even at this early stage five points is tough with our injuries, unless the dippers lose a couple of key men too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.