#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry I hurt your fanboy feelings but Bennacer far outperformed Mahrez in the AFCON who appart from a freekick was extremely pedestrian.

Oh, now you show your true colors. So you know Algerian players then. You seem to be very interested in Mahrez (I have seen you insulting him in at least three different threads today) and his country. Is all this political?

Last edited:
Reality is that he has been an ineffective signing. Bony had a brilliant game against Gladbach but just like with Mahrez and his singular good performance against West Ham, he has been a passenger in this squad. That is the current reality that Mahrez apologists can’t accept. He is 29 this season, if he can’t put in consistently good performances it is time to move and accept that sometimes it just doesn’t work.

Bony didn't have a 'brilliant' game throughout his time here. To try to compare him to Mahrez is disingenuous. Again, he's been one of our better performers so the fact you're bringing him up after miscontrolling one pass coming off the bench makes no sense.

Bony didn't have a 'brilliant' game throughout his time here. To try to compare him to Mahrez is disingenuous. Again, he's been one of our better performers so the fact you're bringing him up after miscontrolling one pass coming off the bench makes no sense.

I am 100% certain that his opinions about Mahrez have nothing to do with Mahrez's football.

Bringing Mahrez today, after so many shit performances on the pitch.. is just strange.

I think the fact that he still isn’t starting despite Leroy's injury and Bernardo’s dip in form says a lot about how much Pep trusts him.

It looks like Pep is using Bernardo and Mahrez in an alternating sequence. Maybe he feels he has to give them cameos to keep them in form for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.