Eric Garcia

mancity56

Is he injured ? wasn’t in the squad today for the first team or 23s.

Surely he’s got to be given a chance with our current CB issues?

Is he injured ? wasn’t in the squad today for the first team or 23s.

Surely he’s got to be given a chance with our current CB issues?
Or harwood-bellis,but the media unlike for other teams would crucify them if they made any mistake at all we don’t get given a by ball like the majority,Chelsea playing mount and Abraham are being praised regardless of performances ( although today they were very good ) we wouldn’t get that luxury which in turn could destroy their confidence...

Or harwood-bellis,but the media unlike for other teams would crucify them if they made any mistake at all we don’t get given a by ball like the majority,Chelsea playing mount and Abraham are being praised regardless of performances ( although today they were very good ) we wouldn’t get that luxury which in turn could destroy their confidence...
F the media mate, not like they don’t try everything in there power to kill us anyway. The kid can play, worth the small risk in my opinion.

I wonder how many of the papers pick up on the fact the Tammy Abraham is 22 in a fortnight? At what point are they no longer "one of the kids"? Even Mount is heading for 21.

Always remember Garcia organising our defence in a Pre-season friendly. Others on here have seen him a lot more than I have, but seems to be a very intelligent player. Time to start bringing him and Harwood-Bellis into the squad now. I am not sure it’s Stones ability but his head has not seemed right for two seasons now.

Always remember Garcia organising our defence in a Pre-season friendly. Others on here have seen him a lot more than I have, but seems to be a very intelligent player. Time to start bringing him and Harwood-Bellis into the squad now. I am not sure it’s Stones ability but his head has not seemed right for two seasons now.
John Stones is a very, very good player on the ball but a terrible defender.

Don't hold your breath for any of the academy lads, that's just not how we operate now. We seem more concerned with placating senior players and managing their minutes than we do with giving a youngster a chance to light a fire under their arse.

The U23 have conceded many goals this season. Garcia and Harwood-Bellis would be a huge gamble at this point. We might struggle to get in the top 4 with them let alone compete for the title. Or we have given up after 5 games and let Liverpool have a free run to the title? What about having more trust in Pep and the team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.