EDS V Chelsea

Most of the EDS this year are age group 2000/2001, so he's not that far off. Braaf is even younger.

Another disappointing result at home V Wolves

I guess some of the players were tired from the game with Rochdale. And some of the top players in attack weren't available or didn't start. Garcia wasn't available either.

I guess some of the players were tired from the game with Rochdale. And some of the top players in attack weren't available or didn't start. Garcia wasn't available either.

The front line had Garre,Knight and Rogers. Garre flattered to deceive as usual ,Knight was gaining some experience in a different role but was insignificant and Rogers was the best of the 3 scoring a good goal but not consistently involved enough.
I can only assume injuries affected team selection but we did have Doyle and Dele-Bashiru attacking from midfield who both played quite well yet it was the final thrid where we fell down.

The front line had Garre,Knight and Rogers. Garre flattered to deceive as usual ,Knight was gaining some experience in a different role but was insignificant and Rogers was the best of the 3 scoring a good goal but not consistently involved enough.
I can only assume injuries affected team selection but we did have Doyle and Dele-Bashiru attacking from midfield who both played quite well yet it was the final thrid where we fell down.
The MCFCReserves&Academy Twitter account always seems to point the finger at the manager Harsley, what's your take on him?

The MCFCReserves&Academy Twitter account always seems to point the finger at the manager Harsley, what's your take on him?
Tough question as they know much more about the workings of the team and manager. I do wonder about how much his hands are tied in terms of team selection and the roles players are expected to play. There were players missing from the team v Wolves but its hard to know if its through injury or in case the first team need them as cover. Also players playing out of position like Ben Knight as a center forward , previously Poveda with the same role. Is that giving them experience of the role or because we don't have a center forward available?

Having said that, whatever the team or the players involved,there are times when they are genuinely clueless about how to manage games as we have seen by the way they just concede goals and that must come more from the coaching/planning than just the players. I thought Simon Davies was awful and I havent seen anything about this guy from the way we play that makes me feel he is any better.

BUT Kompany took Davies to Anderlecht so what do we know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.