Manchester City fan charged with racially abusing Sterling

its getting worse sterling gets called for scoring a goal for city by a city fan, rashford gets called for missing a pen and gets shit from utd fans and the Chelsea player gets abuse from his own fans by scoring a own goal. ffs the world has gone mad

Complete delusion.

Race crimes jumped dramatically following the vote and things have been getting worse since.

Look around you. The increased racism in football in our country even. It’s all been boosted by Brexit.

The racists saw it as an affirmation of their beliefs and it’s all backed up by the facts and statistics.

It’s true that there was a spike in reported race crimes in the immediate aftermath of the Referendum result but I very much doubt that spike was maintained for more than a couple of weeks or so.

This incident happened 2 and a half years after the vote to leave, by which time most of the country had just about had enough of the topic of Brexit. To link it to Brexit is nothing short of ridiculous.

Complete delusion.

Race crimes jumped dramatically following the vote and things have been getting worse since.

Look around you. The increased racism in football in our country even. It’s all been boosted by Brexit.

The racists saw it as an affirmation of their beliefs and it’s all backed up by the facts and statistics.
So all brexiteers are racist, wow 16.4 m of them. That's delusional.

I know the guy from Bradford, In the late 70s early 80s he use to travel everywhere with us, never missed home or away. He lived in Earlstown and would travel with the Wigan blues. He was a loyal fan, always up for a laugh but I don't recall him being racist, I use to be a member of the Anti Nazi League and don't tolerate this sort of behaviour. We had Alex Williams and Dave Bennet as regular first teamers and don't recall him being abusive towards them. I hope this is a misunderstanding of sorts although its not looking that way unfortunately.

This man was never going to sit there detailing racist views for hours on end. With most people, it’s subtle and hidden. It tends to come out in the heat of the moment too. I’ve heard racism at City for years and years. It’s nothing new.

It’s true that there was a spike in reported race crimes in the immediate aftermath of the Referendum result but I very much doubt that spike was maintained for more than a couple of weeks or so.

This incident happened 2 and a half years after the vote to leave, by which time most of the country had just about had enough of the topic of Brexit. To link it to Brexit is nothing short of ridiculous.

It’s increased year on year at a much higher rate than before the vote.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48692863

Race hate crimes in England and Wales increased from 63k in 2016/17 to 71k in 2017/18. The 2018/19 figures will be published in October.

It’s down to individuals to take responsibility for their own actions.

Complete delusion.

What a load of absolute shite. Racisim in football has been posted by Brexit.
What facts and what statistics, and who did these stats.
Remainer propaganda at its worst.
But then I don't suppose there is any report of races crimes against white people on Oldham, Brandford and Luton for example.
You should keep this shite off here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.