Ederson - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
As time goes on, I’m becoming more skeptical about his all-round goalkeeping ability.

HE is the best fith his passing ability ,but he can improve quite a lot in other areas and goalkeepers main reason still is to make saves lol.Weakest part of his game is his positioning imo,should have been able to defend that corner today and i think he could have saved that Lamelas kick also in that Spurs game.

Thought he was asleep for their first goal today, rooted to his line when he should have been a yard or so off and a bit to his left when he sees the ball heading to the near post.

Had jet lag!

Should have saved their first yesterday. Left horribly exposed on the other two.

His ball playing skills mean he is the best keeper for us but I wish he would improve certain aspects of his actual goalkeeping.

HE is the best fith his passing ability ,but he can improve quite a lot in other areas and goalkeepers main reason still is to make saves lol.Weakest part of his game is his positioning imo,should have been able to defend that corner today and i think he could have saved that Lamelas kick also in that Spurs game.

Are you kidding? He didn't stand a chance with that first one yesterday, back to basics of proper defending instead of this zonal defending would help, ideally with a man on each post.

A better goalkeeper in terms of his footballing skills with the ball at his feet than Bravo but his saves to shots ratio can't be much better. Personally, I think he is a bit overrated.

He stops chances before they're even created with his reading of the game and his aggresion in that sweeper role, this is another area where he excels over Bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.