NFL Football

Buffalo 2-0 after beating Jets and Giants. Maybe not the most impressive of opponents so far, but 2 road wins to open the season is not to be sniffed at. Bengals at home next, 3-0 in sight!

Getting better only conceded 43 and it's only Dallas next week

0-12 is on
The jets are apparently going to be right with you in the see who can suck the most in the east East and the league as a whole. Man, I am not sure why I even picked the jets in the 80's but what a long lasting error lol

Last edited:
Buffalo 2-0 after beating Jets and Giants. Maybe not the most impressive of opponents so far, but 2 road wins to open the season is not to be sniffed at. Bengals at home next, 3-0 in sight!
Chance of Bills making post season with Jets & Dolphins being crap. Dolphins wanted Drinkwater, but he rather stay as back up to Brees at New Orleans, shows what a mess it is at Miami

We need Bridgewater to get us through the next 6 games with a no worse than a 3-3 record. Then we have a bye, hopefully by then Brees is fit and healthy.

Get Brees back when we're 4-4 and hope he can work some magic.

Only issue is we're in Seattle next followed by Dallas at home. 2 games I think we could lose, hopefully home advantage could help against Dallas.

Chance of Bills making post season with Jets & Dolphins being crap. Dolphins wanted Drinkwater, but he rather stay as back up to Brees at New Orleans, shows what a mess it is at Miami

Is he that desperate to leave Chelsea?

Mind, if he signs you know you are gunning for the number 1 draft pick lol

We need Bridgewater to get us through the next 6 games with a no worse than a 3-3 record. Then we have a bye, hopefully by then Brees is fit and healthy.

Get Brees back when we're 4-4 and hope he can work some magic.

Only issue is we're in Seattle next followed by Dallas at home. 2 games I think we could lose, hopefully home advantage could help against Dallas.

What of that Taysum Hill guy, Bridgewater is a steady Eddie but the other guy could be anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.