Camper Van conversions

220px-Camper_Van_Beethoven_Camper_Van_Beethoven.jpg

The poster is referring to a camper van.
Good luck getting that up a mountain.
In the real world you can only park camper vans on approved sites in France.
Parking anywhere else gets a hefty fine.

On the rattler to Durham to collect a ‘66 plate Elddis Majestic 155 Motorhome with 3,600 miles on the clock.. the guy has spent 3 weeks in it since he bought it (a seasoned caravanner and Motorhomer with 45 years experience but now winding down at 75).. an absolute steal for £32k from a regular on a Motorhome forum I joined for some tips... I reckon it would been £42 to £45k from a dealer

Had it all checked and will give it a good look over today before parting with the cash but it seems totally legit.. the guy has lots of history, and too much cash it seems

On the rattler to Durham to collect a ‘66 plate Elddis Majestic 155 Motorhome... an absolute steal for £32k from a regular on a Motorhome forum I joined for some tips... I reckon it would been £42 to £45k from a dealer

Had it all checked and will give it a good look over today before parting with the cash but it seems totally legit.. the guy has lots of history, and too much cash it seems
Got your damp tester with you?

For that money i'd have experts checking everything.
Did you get it?
I did... it's totally brand new... super chuffed. Fridge, Awning, Cooker, Shower never used... the guy is 75 and told me "it was a waste of money really"

The guy even offered me the name of the guy who had bid £3k higher after I had said I'd take it... I am buying it to use it but it's a great starting point

From a dealer I'd have paid £10k more easily...

Just needs a service based on time... I'm time served so for the moment I'll drop the oil and change the fuel / oil filter and we're good to go

I did... it's totally brand new... super chuffed. Fridge, Awning, Cooker, Shower never used... the guy is 75 and told me "it was a waste of money really"

The guy even offered me the name of the guy who had bid £3k higher after I had said I'd take it... I am buying it to use it but it's a great starting point

From a dealer I'd have paid £10k more easily...

Just needs a service based on time... I'm time served so for the moment I'll drop the oil and change the fuel / oil filter and we're good to go
You know when something seems too good to be true......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.