Camper Van conversions

Currently trying to find a camper that somebody has bought and hasn't used or abused... Maybe I need to wait till autumn when prices drop a little.

SWMBO has decided we should invest in a camper and tour the UK, possibly Europe too if we take to it...

Missed a cracker last weekend on eBay but hopeful another will come up that isn't vastly overpriced..

Looking for a Non-VW 4 berth for the space if anybody knows of one for sale, ideally around £25 -£30k tops and 2010 or later...
I know a man who is looking to upgrade. What he has got now I am unsure but I do know he is a careful christian and has it in a lock up for 49 weeks a year. I will see him tomorrow and ask.

You know when something seems too good to be true......
I do normally yes...

• The guy checked out totally as a long standing founder member of a motorhome forum with a huge amount of history
  • He's the past owner of a motorhome / caravan park where many forum members had stayed and build a picture of this person.. all squeaky clean
  • All checks gave green lights e.g. HPI / Habcheck ( 3 hour independent inspection) / Visual checks (carried out by myself as a time served mechanic and firstly by a director at our company who is also in the trade)
  • background checks with other forum members (out of earshot of the seller) all clean ( I contacted a person on the forum by chance who had the same MH as the seller to ask some technical questions and it turned out he knew the guy personally as he'd stayed at his old site... again, glowing praise)
  • lastly, not short of cash judging by the house and ongoing works / vehicle collection and future plans
The list goes on... I genuinely feel like this is a rare occasion that I stumbled across a diamond and got in first. Trust me, I am the world's greatest pessimist (realist)

All the information I found while digging (I am anal about these things) came up clean.... time will tell if this is the most elaborate con ever

I did... it's totally brand new... super chuffed. Fridge, Awning, Cooker, Shower never used... the guy is 75 and told me "it was a waste of money really"

The guy even offered me the name of the guy who had bid £3k higher after I had said I'd take it... I am buying it to use it but it's a great starting point

From a dealer I'd have paid £10k more easily...

Just needs a service based on time... I'm time served so for the moment I'll drop the oil and change the fuel / oil filter and we're good to go
Nice one. Let the good times roll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.