Fans of European giant vote Man City 2nd best club in world… after their own

Genuine question. Why, in your original comment, were you somewhat sneery about this news article? You dismissed the whole thing with a derisory quip, something about 'football fans knowing best', I think? You could have been gracious about it and congratulated us on the tribute from the Barca fans, or better still as a fan of our hated rivals simply ignored it. But when one of our own fans basically says he couldn't care less about it, you're quick out of the blocks to agree with him.

Not sure about that, rival in the sense we are both after the top prize. Hated is pushing it for me - I hate Utd but not Liverpool, I actually also dislike Spuds more than Liverpool.

Well I guess if Barca fans say so then who can argue

Maybe you should look at Barca's trophy record in the last fifteen years and compare to your football clubs pathetic record before taking the piss , youve won a glamour cup whilst managing to lose five games during the competition pal. How the f*ck can the Dippers be considered european royalty after Heysel , short memories , no morals and no responsibilty

Maybe you should look at Barca's trophy record in the last fifteen years and compare to your football clubs pathetic record before taking the piss , youve won a glamour cup whilst managing to lose five games during the competition pal. How the f*ck can the Dippers be considered european royalty after Heysel , short memories , no morals and no responsibilty

Who's a Mr Grumpy grump today?

I wonder if Pep being at City has got anything to do with this? Just another silly media click bait piece of worthless toe matter. But at least them rag bastards didn't win! :) I am however, surprised the dippers didn't come '2nd' they're good at that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.