Stones injured now.

I’ve always wanted to see Eric Garcia in the league. The time has come for him. I would feel confident in him and Fernandinho. Otamendi has no place left in our team.

If they’re injury prone then they’re useless.

Sell and bring in someone that can actually play a season.

Sadly, I agree with this. iirc we’ve had problems at cb for about 6 or 7 seasons....we thought buying the mangler for forty odd million was the answer to our prayers but it was just the start of the nightmare.

And what happens if/when Fern or Ota pick up an injury/suspension (neither of them are strangers to the yellow card)? Will we have no choice other than pick Garcia and/or THB?

Time to cut our losses.
Always injured, unimpressive even when he isnt.
We need a proper first class right sided centre back.
his lack of progression unlike almost every other young player in the Pep era has been pretty disappointing. I had expected him to be a world beater by now.

It’s ok looking at what and who can fill in over next few weeks,but remember there is tomorrow to deal with first,Garcia has travelled as most know,and even thoughts it’s only Shaktar it’s gonna be a bloody tough game

Dread to think what will be said if we weren’t to come away with a positive result

And what happens if/when Fern or Ota pick up an injury/suspension (neither of them are strangers to the yellow card)? Will we have no choice other than pick Garcia and/or THB?
Rodrigo will them move to CB. Gundogan then as a DM is my guess

Jesus wept, he gets as many injuries as Kompany. Should have never started the season with three centre backs, especially with one having an injury record like Stones.

Recruitment failed us this summer, and it's caught up with us very quickly. Hopefully Pep will find a way though it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.