Stones injured now.

Removing Walker and Otamendi would actually make me confident about our defense. They need to wake the fukc up and get back to basics.

Cancelo - Fernandinho - Garcia - Zinchenko
Undercover by any chance? nothing you post has made any sense whatsever fron a blue point of view

Can we just agree after 16 pages that John Stones is finished in Man City. And Otamendi is the worst foreign signing since take-over. If Pep only had better players, we would've won something.

I would like him to stay as a squad player.
But no he is not Laporte’s longterm partner I had hopes for. I think we all know that by know.

Stones these days seems to play one game, out six weeks, rinse and repeat. We have absolutely terrible luck with injuries but certain players seem particularly prone. Mendy obviously, closely followed by Stones then Jesus who seems to pick up niggling injuries a lot. I didn't mention Kompany as he has now unfortunately left. As two almost permanently injured players are in our back four there comes a time surely when they have to be discounted and replaced?

I would like to see Bellis given a chance. He has impressed me when I have seen him and is bigger and more physical than Garcia which is probably what we need now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.