Anyone in the trenches with me?

We have no choice Karen. Like the colour Sergeant said to the young rookie recruit at Rourke's Drift as the Zulu's massed to attack when he asked trembling, "Why us???" " Because we're here lad, because we're here!"
We know they are out there, we cannot see them but we know they will come in there Thousands.
We stand strong just like they did at Rourke,s Drift
Why because we are Man City end of .

:

I'll take the view that it's going to give us a great chance to see Garcia in full PL action at some point.

Looked good when he's had a cup run out.

The World is against us, and Lady Luck ain't showing up so far this season, but you know what we've been in darker places and found the light!!!!!

As Delia might say - "let's be havin yah"

im kind off enjoying the adversity teaching my grandsons who have only ever had it good that shit happens and this is when you stick together.backs to the wall everyone this will be the most satisfying win yet.klopp will take up knitting next year

Absolutely, Kaz. We've the best manager in the business and owners that other Clubs can only dream of. We'll be there or thereabouts at the business end of the season. And the next. And the next...

We know they are out there, we cannot see them but we know they will come in there Thousands.
We stand strong just like they did at Rourke,s Drift
Why because we are Man City end of .

:

Scousers and the media are massing sensing the kill.

F**k me, I've avoided this place since Saturday, but thought I'd have a look today, ahead of a big game tomorrow, hoping the over reaction would have died down, but no, apparently we're in a crisis, with most of the squad out injured (well 3 players anyway, even Mendy is apparently fit).

We have the best coach in football, the best squad in football, we've lost 2 games in 28 (winning 25), and in that time we've only won 4 pots, its the best "crisis" I've ever witnessed.

F**k me, I've avoided this place since Saturday, but thought I'd have a look today, ahead of a big game tomorrow, hoping the over reaction would have died down, but no, apparently we're in a crisis, with most of the squad out injured (well 3 players anyway, even Mendy is apparently fit).

We have the best coach in football, the best squad in football, we've lost 2 games in 28 (winning 25), and in that time we've only won 4 pots, its the best "crisis" I've ever witnessed.
I'm sensing my attempt at humour has fallen short lol,back to mass suicide it is lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.