Seeing players in strange places

Pissed up and ended up with a girl who took me back to her friends house on the Racecourse estate in sale. Woke up in the middle of the night lay on the sofa and Roger Palmer was with her mate on the chair. Wrong time to ask for an autograph. We just nodded at each other. Good times.....

Pissed up and ended up with a girl who took me back to her friends house on the Racecourse estate in sale. Woke up in the middle of the night lay on the sofa and Roger Palmer was with her mate on the chair. Wrong time to ask for an autograph. We just nodded at each other. Good times.....

Good ol' Rodge....he's a Timperley boy now....I could probably recreate your situation if I still lived on that estate

I met Nedum Onuoha in M&S in Knutsford Services on my way to Glastonbury 2017.

Not that strange i guess.

Not football but went watching Lancashire Vs Worcestershire in a cup semi final at New Road back in 2003. It was one of the hottest days of the year and I was queueing up for an ice cream and I got a tap on my shoulder. When I turned round it was only cricket legend Richie Benaud who was doing commentary for channel 4 and he asked me could I break a £5 note. I told him don't worry and I bought him 2 ice creams. He then stayed and chatted with me for about 5 minutes talking about cricket and I got his autograph. Absolute gentleman he was
Did he have one in each hand and if so how did he sign his autograph? - haha ! hope you didn't forget the 100's and thousands and the strawberry syrup haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.