Visiting Manchester

JimmyNJ

33 year old visiting Manchester in October. Other than what you find online as far as things to see and do, any tips or things to do from some blues out there? I got a full day before and after the game. Thanks

33 year old visiting Manchester in October. Other than what you find online as far as things to see and do, any tips or things to do from some blues out there? I got a full day before and after the game. Thanks
National Football museum & tour of the ground should fill the day after the game, just drink beer on matchday. ;)

As blueb4 said , national football museum and city stadium tour are worth a look . Also in city centre is the air/space - science museum which is worth a go . Decent traditio British pubs I can recommend are .....peverevil of the peak , Britons protection , mr. Thomas chop house , marble beer hall , the angel . Have a great trip

National Football museum & tour of the ground should fill the day after the game, just drink beer on matchday. ;)

As blueb4 said , national football museum and city stadium tour are worth a look . Also in city centre is the air/space - science museum which is worth a go . Decent traditio British pubs I can recommend are .....peverevil of the peak , Britons protection , mr. Thomas chop house , marble beer hall , the angel . Have a great trip

https://www.freemanchesterwalkingtours.com

No idea if it's any good but you can just walk away!

Paid tours on different aspects at
http://www.newmanchesterwalks.com

Have lunch at "20stories".
Wonderful.

Thanks all! Traveling over there solo so I'm going to hit as many spots as possible being on my own timeline. Whats the favorite spot pre-game where I won't run into any other Americans lol?!?!

I did the stadium tour last week. I'd highly recommend to book online before you go. Get there early so you can properly experience the memorabilia in the waiting area.

Isn’t the Football Museum charging silly money when it used to be donation only?

I’d have to go twice to make it worthwhile. £10 for one trip seems expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.