#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because he is playing in his natural (best) position, unlike Bernardo.

I agree and hope Bernado starts to play centrally more often than wide right. Only problem is if central is his natural position it's strange he's hardly even played there for club and country. He was wide right for Portugal last week too.

Get the feeling we will only see him at his best when he is a regular starter.

Arguably, along with Sterling, our best attacking player against bus parking teams.

Pep Guardiola on Riyad Mahrez: "He is good apart from maybe at first. He's used to counter attack. Here is different his mentality and how competitive he is surprised me. He loves to play football and train. I like this type of player. I like it..."

"He’s a guy who doesn’t feel too much pressure, no matter where he plays. He wants to try again and that’s the best detail for the best players in big clubs. He has to be a bit more relaxed when he doesn’t play, that’s the only thing."

Had a feeling Mahrez would sparkle (stole that from you @Dax777) this season.

I’ll use the trope like a new signing...even getting some time on the left as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.