Match day on a motorbike.

Any riders who go to the match? Just wanna know what the position is with the club taking a bike helmet in the ground.
Cheers Dave
Lock it in the box on the back of your bike. I think this method of transport would be the very best to get to the Etihad and back.
You can overtake all the queuing cars and buses and be home in no time at all.

Can’t overtake queueing cars and buses on a Harley, may as well take a car...

On the odd occasions I've ridden in, I've parked my bike next to the bike racks front of the player entrance and handed my helmet in to the parking customer services cabin. They'll give you a cloakroom tag for it.

They have refused me taking my normal bike helmet in a few times. It really depends on the steward...

...last week the lady in front of my had some pizza in foil in her bag.....steward 1 said "no, you cant take it in", a second steward got involved and checked the size of the foil/pizza package and said it was "ok".

Any riders who go to the match? Just wanna know what the position is with the club taking a bike helmet in the ground.
Cheers Dave
If you get enough speed up going over that bridge from the CFA and get the aim right so you head towards the corner where the East & South stands meet you should be able to clear the roof and land in or around the centre circle.

If he waits till kick off with a City flag between his teeth he would be legend :)

But.. on a Harley? Only Evel Knievel could do that!

th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.