Sega Mega Drive Mini

Worth it for Toe Jam and Earl. I had a SNES, but my friend had a Mega Drive and I used to love playing that. My cousin even had the MegaCD and 32X.

Great memories of it, I'm not a gamer at all nowadays, but downloaded an emulator with every single game for it for a bit of nostalgia, played through a few but must say any one I played was shite except street fighter 2,and maybe streets of rage 2. Haunting starring polterguy was fun for a bit too.

I watched the Digital Foundry review yesterday and they gave it good reviews. Prob my favourite console along with the SNES

EA Hockey was great, as was Madden’s 92(?). Bit gutted they’re not included in the games package!
The feeling when you see/hear the orange light/siren behind the goal. Get in!!

That’s gutting it’s not one of the games in the deal. I’d have probably got it just for EA Hockey, for the nostalgia. 1991-1994 it was almost all I played! Then I got my PlayStation. I really do miss 90’s gaming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.