New York City FC

Do you know what, I’ve not given this club nor any of the others in the CFG a single thought for bloody months.

I couldn’t tell you a single player who plays for any of them (unless David Villa still plays because I remember that he did play for them a few years ago).
Used to enjoy the Aussie stuff with Mooy, Fornarelli (sp), that lad we sent to Celtic & even Cahill but couldn't name you any players or even the manager now. I tend to watch them when they play but NYC, once Patrick V, Lampard & Villa left I've not bothered with them, dosen't help they play at stupid o'clock UK time mostly.

Have seen a few of their games this season and they play some great stuff going forward, but their defence is fucking comical at best and
fucking criminal at worst.

Do you know what, I’ve not given this club nor any of the others in the CFG a single thought for bloody months.

I couldn’t tell you a single player who plays for any of them (unless David Villa still plays because I remember that he did play for them a few years ago).
I think a bit of that has been intentional. The NYCFC fans are largely not happy with the CFG ownership and hate being referred to as a feeder for City etc. They are building a new young team with some older heads and its paying off.

Been really interesting to see Torrent taking the reigns after years alongside Pep.

I think a bit of that has been intentional. The NYCFC fans are largely not happy with the CFG ownership and hate being referred to as a feeder for City etc. They are building a new young team with some older heads and its paying off.

Been really interesting to see Torrent taking the reigns after years alongside Pep.
Well fuck ’em then, let’s pull the plug!

Couple things. We are definitely frustrated with CFG ownership because I mean, we play in a baseball stadium. And there is no stadium of our own in sight.
But no one out here calling them to sell or anything. They are doing a good job putting a decent product on the pitch. Just need a stadium.

We don't hate being referred to as feeders to Man City, because we KNOW we are not feeders to Man City. We would have to have something Man City would want to take for us to be feeders. Our dear rivals, Red Bulls, are the real feeder club.

Couple things. We are definitely frustrated with CFG ownership because I mean, we play in a baseball stadium. And there is no stadium of our own in sight.
But no one out here calling them to sell or anything. They are doing a good job putting a decent product on the pitch. Just need a stadium.

We don't hate being referred to as feeders to Man City, because we KNOW we are not feeders to Man City. We would have to have something Man City would want to take for us to be feeders. Our dear rivals, Red Bulls, are the real feeder club.

As in bottom feeders?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.