Watford (h) pre-match thread

Watford (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a must win game, in fact they all are until the scousers lose a couple. Is this the game where we are ruthless with our finishing?
Could be a spanking, could be just a 2-0 with a tired team back from the CL. I'll go the latter

After this week - how up for it Pep seems and how up for it the lads seemed on Wednesday - I think I'm properly ready for the scrap this season. Can't wait for Saturday, and this team owes it to itself to win as many trophies as they can.

I hope we are not slow as we sometimes are at home,i'd like us to get back to scoring really early and not going to sleep as we have a tendancy to do

I hope we are not slow as we sometimes are at home,i'd like us to get back to scoring really early and not going to sleep as we have a tendancy to do
It feels like a long time ago but you do remember we scored after 1 minute in our last home game.

Simply, tomorrow is all about attitude...if City go out with the right one then we will win.
Wrong one and we are in trouble as Watford will be fired up after the comeback vs Arsenal and need to restore pride after the Cup Final defeat.

I have a feeling we'd see Eric Garcia with Ferna in this one and then Harwood-Bellis with Otta against Preston ... mark my words, Eric Garcia will step up this season like no other and by the end of the season would be at De Ligt level of praise ...

Absolutely zero chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.