motorhead

Fast Eddie and Philthy Animal are the classic line up- I'm sure there was some good stuff afterwards but I gave up on them after Orgasmatron. A few good songs on it but not a patch on the early albums. His autobiography, White Line Fever, is a very good read. Stories from the early days are really funny.

At least you still have your hearing; although evidence suggests you were a bit hearing impaired in your youth.
No mate, not quite. I saw an audiologist earlier this year who said I have an industrial hearing injury that causes tinitus. It's been(I think) caused by RF pollution on telecommunications masts/towers and live pylons. I should wear a hearing aid but I can't get used to it, so I'm a bit 'mutton jeff'.

No mate, not quite. I saw an audiologist earlier this year who said I have an industrial hearing injury that causes tinitus. It's been(I think) caused by RF pollution on telecommunications masts/towers and live pylons. I should wear a hearing aid but I can't get used to it, so I'm a bit 'mutton jeff'.

Bloody hell. That's a bummer. I should have known my comment would backfire. Can you sue anyone over this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.