#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t do De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero any harm.
And it might not do Foden any harm. But this theory that a young player must play week in week out to develop is flawed imo.

Fwiw I thought Tosin moved out on loan a year or two too late. Brahim mo had to leave on loan or permanent. There may be a time in a year or two where Foden has to look at options. I think he's doing fine so far though.

I'm not opposed to kids getting experience at senior level. But playing week in, week out isn't the only way to develop.

I know Foden is sensitive matter because he is local boy but let's not forget Leroy Sane couldn't start a game for pretty much the whole second half of last season. We're that good. And Foden is not a quarter of a player Sane is at the moment.

And as a result, Leroy refused to sign any of the contract offers put in front of him and played with Bayern all summer, and will probably leave next summer.

If Foden doesn't play the same will happen. Some people don't care about that, others do.

Every thread on this forum descends into the same farce. A trusted poster who has contacts at the club informs people that a player has had a falling out with the manager and is then shot down by a prolific poster.

Why would the person who has posted it post this information without it being true? Especially when this poster is a massive advocate of youth and the academy.

personally I think he should go out on loan now. Needs to play week in week out.

Lets wait till January if he hasnt had the game time I feel he should go out on loan. I have a feeling though by then he would of played plenty of games.

Every thread on this forum descends into the same farce. A trusted poster who has contacts at the club informs people that a player has had a falling out with the manager and is then shot down by a prolific poster.

Why would the person who has posted it post this information without it being true? Especially when this poster is a massive advocate of youth and the academy.
I take it you mean me,the poster is fine but a fall out if true would be all over the media,chances are it's nothing much if anything,trouble is writing a fall out doesn't really tell us much and can be interpreted many ways

Lets wait till January if he hasnt had the game time I feel he should go out on loan. I have a feeling though by then he would of played plenty of games.

Fair comment. Just feel he will be looking at his peers who are playing more and more and getting the headlines. Asking him to be patient ain’t going to wash for much longer.

Fair comment. Just feel he will be looking at his peers who are playing more and more and getting the headlines. Asking him to be patient ain’t going to wash for much longer.

Yeah maybe but will they be picking up trophies? Foden contributed to the quad last season if we win more trophies this season he would of contributed more.

And as a result, Leroy refused to sign any of the contract offers put in front of him and played with Bayern all summer, and will probably leave next summer.

If Foden doesn't play the same will happen. Some people don't care about that, others do.

Happens all time in world of football. You can't put 22 players on the pitch, nor you can have 22 or 33 players of same quality to give each same amount of time. Even then, some would feel it's not enough. It's shame whenever good player leaves for that reason, but football keeps going with that thing happening all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.