Justin Trudeau

Wouldn't know anything about that, but sounds intriguing.

I take it you're not a Canadian Fan either (of Justin that is!)

I really don't pay much attention to what any of them are up to usually mate (probably because I'm not a citizen so can't vote.
He's a smarmy looking **** though and speaks french so he can fuck off. : ) They're all lying scum as far as I'm concerned.
The reference to his mum is from the stones tune 'respectable', supposedly about Maggie.

I really don't pay much attention to what any of them are up to usually mate (probably because I'm not a citizen so can't vote.
He's a smarmy looking **** though and speaks french so he can fuck off. : ) They're all lying scum as far as I'm concerned.
The reference to his mum is from the stones tune 'respectable', supposedly about Maggie.
I never used to pay much attention, but Justin's negative affect on a country is more tangible than any I've ever seen. The blackface thing couldn't have happened to a more deserving hypocrite. The fact that he's blaming it on his privileged upbringing should make 99% of people do little vomits in their mouth.

I didn't know about the stones thing...that's gotta hurt. I like it.

Yes there 'is'. Full pelt.
the pic is on google images, if you search it right.

there was also a picture iicr with Jagger and Richards, "He looks like you", "No, he looks like you mate" that i couldn't find.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments everyone. Nobody has yet explained exactly why this is seen as racist though. In what way does it cause offence (to some people)?

Just a thought my daughter has a lot of this upto date music on not like my simon and garfunkel?? But anyway ive noticed in a lot of programmes she watches music, films, etc one black guy will call the other black guy the N word. Why is that different to a white guy saying it. Is it acceptable just because their the same skin colour or should it be condemned full stop.
I had a mate I used to work with whose Dad was Jamaican and he said his Dad whacked him across the back of the head when he heard him use the N word to another mate once. Said his Dad hated the word and couldn’t understand why younger black lads used it.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Nobody has yet explained exactly why this is seen as racist though. In what way does it cause offence (to some people)?
It's generally got something to do with the fact that it has a centuries old history of being used as a means to take the piss out of black people (not entirely of course but enough so). So even if it's not meant maliciously, it's something that can be considered representative of what is a symbol for hundreds of years worth of racism.

It's kind of like dressing up as a Nazi for a fancy dress party. You might mean nothing offensive by it, but it's just one of things that has too much negative connotation to it to bother doing.

You might be able to get away with it if you're doing this sort of thing in a very clever and ironic/parodying kind of way, but in this case that doesn't seem to apply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.