Cityzen card

Just got a dm on twitter from Supporter Services.
Just got back onto supporter services, as I still haven't received my pack. This is what I got back off them...
Screenshot-20190918-124624-Twitter.jpg

So; they could tell me previously that my pack was "prepared for delivery" at the end of August, they can't tell me when it will be dispatched. There's so much about the club, ON THE FIELD, that has improved beyond all recognition. Off the field though, typical City still lurks in the shadows.

Why arent you match day tickets put on the card any more ?.
Don't know, not really bothered but it seems a more expensive way of doing it with printing and posting tickets. Only reason I could guess at is the cards are all renewable at different times now and don't run from start of season to end of season like they used to.

Recurring theme this. They were crap last year at sending them out and equally crap this year.
I seem to remember the line about them not being able to influence what the third party warehouse does being one of last year’s excuses as well.

Recurring theme this. They were crap last year at sending them out and equally crap this year.
I seem to remember the line about them not being able to influence what the third party warehouse does being one of last year’s excuses as well.
Yep happens to me for the last two years, with all the “3rd party warehouse” excuses.
On Wednesday, I gave them a bell asking if that was going to happen yet again !!
Well..... to be fair, they followed up with an e mail almost immediately, saying my order had been checked , and was due for delivery by next Friday.
Just got in, and arrived.

Yep happens to me for the last two years, with all the “3rd party warehouse” excuses.
On Wednesday, I gave them a bell asking if that was going to happen yet again !!
Well..... to be fair, they followed up with an e mail almost immediately, saying my order had been checked , and was due for delivery by next Friday.
Just got in, and arrived.
Mine arrived as well a couple of days after I chased it. Funny that !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.