#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore her. She is of the opinion that the only way youth players can get a chance at City is if they get out of bed one day and are magically world class players.

Karen is right though. What’s your objective as a blue? It’s to win every match in the short and long term. He’ll play when it’s appropriate.

Have we ever lost a game that Foden has started?

What’s the sample size for that and what’s our win % in general? I take your point though because kelechi had a higher win % and team
Goals per game ratio with Kun out.

Edit: I think that’s more of a win for rotation and not saying that proves we’re better with Kun out or Foden in.

Just ignore her. She is of the opinion that the only way youth players can get a chance at City is if they get out of bed one day and are magically world class players.
Her has never said that so bugger off
I can just understand the reasons why he is where he is,i can't help it if you guys are so fucking touchy

No they’re not doing a job in a team like ours, but they aren’t “nowhere” either. Dortmund, Real Madrid, atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Lyon, Leicester to name a few certainly aren’t “nowhere”. It would be very difficult to get out of a CL group with those teams in, and the players playing regularly in those clubs I doubt regret leaving city.
How many mins are they getting?

Can't repeat it enough - he needs to go out on loan. This is such a critical period for him in his development and he's not playing the elite football he needs

OK. Please detail the loan plan of yours.

Who to, how long for and what happens after the loan period, does he come straight into the first team etc. Perhaps, that might add some weight to those crying out for him to go out on loan

I thought i had heard he was injured so Im guessing that was why he wasnt on the bench today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.