Tramadol

Indaparkside

Fuck me on these at moment after coming of morphine. they don't half space you out feel fucked all day anyone else on them

Fuck me on these at moment after coming of morphine. they don't half space you out feel fucked all day anyone else on them
Have been in the past and I've still got a stash in case of an emergency.
I've dropped the odd one for a decent nights sleep but other that I'd steer well clear if you're not in a great deal of pain.

Have been in the past and I've still got a stash in case of an emergency.
I've dropped the odd one for a decent nights sleep but other that I'd steer well clear if you're not in a great deal of pain.

2× 4 times a day just took 2 now so if i don't reply you know why:)

I've been on it for a long time,when i broke my shoulder i was on 4hrly tramadol and valium,i was off my tits for a couple of weeks,it was lovely,i can see how people get hooked on drugs
Don't stay on the tramadol for longer than you need to,it's easy to get dependant on them

I've been on it for a long time,when i broke my shoulder i was on 4hrly tramadol and valium,i was off my tits for a couple of weeks,it was lovely,i can see how people get hooked on drugs
Don't stay on the tramadol for longer than you need to,it's easy to get dependant on them

Yes thx karen, you sleep well at night with them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.