#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few pundits compare KDB to Beckham because of his crossing ability , but thats were the comparisons end , KDB is on a different level to Beckham in every other apsect , KDB is a team player , Beckham like every other fan boy Rag put his own image first whilst planning his next commercial move and the team a distant second.

Outside of Messi, he's untouchable at the top in all fairness.

For me, he is better than Messi currently. Much more influential and all around player. He's even good defensively, Messi just walks around and scores/assists.

For me, he is better than Messi currently. Much more influential and all around player. He's even good defensively, Messi just walks around and scores/assists.

Midfielders are generally more influential than forwards in overall play, and while Messi's workrate isn't the best, he's just on another planet and has been for 15 years. As good as KDB is right now, Messi is just technically the best we've ever seen imo.

Added to the fact that we have coped with KDB, Barca rely without Messi.

The thing I like the most about him is that he can have a poor game and still easily contribute to 3 goals. So when he plays well like today it's a delight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.