Watford post-match

Hilarious how there are only 29 pages of comments after an 8:0 victory. People only come on here to moan or when they felt cheated.

Great win. What a team.

Thought the finishing was lackluster...

Oh well. Pick yourself up, dust off and move on to the next week.

We gave some stupid balls away with some bad passing but hey ho we were just brilliant yesterday what a joy to watch 5_0 in 15 min really ! Oh what a team

Mrs Hef’s half of the family are Ipswich fans so I was hoping we’d get them out of the hall of shame, unfortunately it wasn’t to be but City were brilliant

Even accepting that teams don’t score ever chance they create, it should have been 11 or 12

Raheem should be very worried, he's been off the pace for a few games now.

He has become too focused perhaps on wanting to score goals and not enough intelligent and thoughtful interplay.

There was a far better balance with Bernardo and De Bruyne occupying his spaces.

Otamendi was still all over the shop and even Eddie has become a bit indecisive when it comes to knowing when to charge from his line in recent weeks.

No wonder with Nico racing out of the middle.

I thought David Silva played one of his greatest games yesterday.

Impudent.
Fernandinho was like a Rolls Royce at centre half, looked like he's played there all his career.

Stonesy getting injured could be a life saver in the long run, I'm sure ferna will reel nico in when he wants to defend on the half way line.
Kdb looking like he's getting back to his best.

Stunning performance! And I think we will break Uniteds record of 9-0 eventually as this won’t be the last time we score so many goals.

Fernandinho deserves all the credit in the world. The number of times he has come to our rescue is almost laughable. For almost entire seasons he was our only defensive mid and we crashed without him. When we had fullback problems he came in, and now he looks as solid as Laporte - in central defense!
Amazing player.

It looks like Mahrez has finally find his form so he has to keep playing at right wing. At the same time Bernardo has to be up there as well. He could also join KDB in midfield but then David wouldn’t play. We’ll see where that leaves Sterling.

The problems we have at City... ;)

Raheem should be very worried, he's been off the pace for a few games now.

He has become too focused perhaps on wanting to score goals and not enough intelligent and thoughtful interplay.

There was a far better balance with Bernardo and De Bruyne occupying his spaces.

Otamendi was still all over the shop and even Eddie has become a bit indecisive when it comes to knowing when to charge from his line in recent weeks.

No wonder with Nico racing out of the middle.

I thought David Silva played one of his greatest games yesterday.

Impudent.

I thought that too. He has been so good for so long he was maybe due a blip, but such is the quality of our squad a blip means others come in and perform like yesterday. The last few games he has looked a little like the Sterling under Pellegrini, a bit isolated and slightly selfish in front of goal when he has had better options. I am sure he will be back to his best soon.

Otamendi worries the crap out of me at the back. As you said all over the place against even a limited Watford. The Deulofeu chance highlighted everything wrong in his game. Out of position, lack of pace, backing off then diving in at the wrong moment and being left for dead. Him against the scousers attack is already giving me sleepless nights.

David Silva could do two more years here if managed correctly. His touch, vision and ball retention are second to none. I wish we could persuade him to stay but I fear his mind is made up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.