Atalanta v Man City San Siro , Milan 6thNov Day Trip

Unfortunately no news on this match about tickets and allocations. Waiting myself for some friends who want to come for this match from abroad.
It's very likely they will do it soon because our first home match vs. Shaktar will be on 1st october and they have not yet opened any single match tickets sale (they have been selling only 3 matches bundle's so far)
As soon as Atalanta will comunicate something about tickets and allocation I'll write a post here for your info.

Imho there shall be no problem to get tickets for this match as San Siro is quite big and even if they close second ring shortside stands it will still hold more than 50k .... as I wrote probably away stands will be up in the third ring which ar really the worst in that stadium. Probably they will open both of the long side second ring stands which have a far better view.

Hi Paolo,
Do you expect there to be match day programmes (programma ufficiale) at the stadium?

Hi Paolo,
Do you expect there to be match day programmes (programma ufficiale) at the stadium?
I think so, at least they did for E.L. home matches if I am not wrong.. so they should for C.L. matches

How far from Hartsfield-Jackson airport is the ground?
1*dDgGyuO8WEJkk_8vBXe20Q.jpeg

Hoping to get tickets for this. Hope Thomas Cook survive as they sponsored us and put a plane in. C'mon Etihad..buy em!

Well I've booked flights and train tickets to have a few days by the lakes as well, Just hope I manage to get tickets for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.