La Liga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico too. They actually now have a good team, not just the butchers like few years ago. But Simeone still train them to play like a fucking Burnley. 5 games, 5:4 goal difference and more than half of those goals are from one game. 0:0, 1:0, 0:1.. neanderthal football.

Atletico too. They actually now have a good team, not just the butchers like few years ago. But Simeone still train them to play like a fucking Burnley. 5 games, 5:4 goal difference and more than half of those goals are from one game. 0:0, 1:0, 0:1.. neanderthal football.
I won't lie and say i have watched them a lot recently, so Atletico have some style now to? If they keep the solidity then yeah, totally agree, certainly a team to be feared by anyone. Not that they were not before but adding serious attacking threat to that will see most teams go down against them.

Simeone is a bit of a beast as a manager as much as a player isn't he. Fair play to the guy.

they have players but style is the same. He is able to get result and he did help to raise Atletico profile recently, but it's unwatchable dross for most of the time. 1:0 win is all he cares about and 0:0 would do to many times. Like football from Italy in 90s, effective but boring. His team is last bastion of defensive football in the higher end of Eurpean game.

La Liga looks like it's turning into Serie A of old. 5 games in, leader Bilbao conceded one goal, 5th Sevilla two, 10th Osasuna with goal difference 4:3 and 13th Alaves with GD 2:4.

There used to be much more fun in Spanish football.

Last edited:
La Liga looks like it's turning into Serie A of old. 5 games in, leader Bilbao conceded one goal, 5th Sevilla two, 10th Osasuna with goal difference 4:3 and 13th Alaves with GD 2:4.

There used to be much more fun in Spanish football.

I agree and it's been that way for a couple of seasons now. I'd say more like ligue 1 than serie a nowadays which has been a very decent league from an attacking football point of view.

Despite juventus dominating the league teams like Roma, Lazio, Atalanta, napoli and even Sassuolo have been quite exciting to watch.

Our La Liga loanees square off today in Spain. Pedro Porro's Real Valladolid host Yangel Herrera's Granada.

I agree and it's been that way for a couple of seasons now. I'd say more like ligue 1 than serie a nowadays which has been a very decent league from an attacking football point of view.

Despite juventus dominating the league teams like Roma, Lazio, Atalanta, napoli and even Sassuolo have been quite exciting to watch.

Yes, that's why I said Serie A of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.