The E.F.L. Trophy, Badford City 1 V 2 City U21 - page 5

Braaf is 17... what a talent!

He has to be in and around the 1st team training for me. Training under Pep week in week out could really help his development at this stage. Would love to see him in the EFL cup considering Sane's injury. I know Poveda has that role at the moment but Braaf looks more ready for top level football.

Looking at those highlights, if that is all the chances we restricted them to then that is a great performance. Some good winning of the ball back

We went last night and it was probably a better performance than when we beat them in the last 16 last year. As the previous poster said, when you’re sat right next to the pitch, the speed of thought and technical ability in tight areas of every player was superb. Tommy Doyle was excellent, as were the defence who were well marshalled by Grimmy I’m nets and Harwood-Bellis in front of him. Great to see the lads come over at the end and pose for selfies with our younger fans. Bigger tests ahead against Bradford and Bolton. All in all, well worth the trip to Spotland again. The kids are alright!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.